Saturday, December 5, 2009

I love Snow - a little bit

This winter promises to be a lot like last winter.  Snow, some more snow and then snow again.  I must admit that I love the way the world looks when it's covered in a newly-fallen blanket of white.  But, do I really love the snow?  I took the ultimate snow quiz and found out that I don't love snow as much as I used to.  I know that when I was a kid, I would have definitely been an all-out snow bunny.  Perhaps age brings us all to the point where the joy of snow is blunted by a cold slap of reality.  




You Are a Snow Kitten



You like snow in small doses. You find snow to be comforting, and you love to snuggle up under a blanket of snow.

You're not a big fan of the hassles of snow. You're happy to see it come, but you're also happy to see it go.



Go ahead and venture out in the snow from time to time! Throw a snowball or make a snow angel.

You have an inner snow bunny inside you, and it's time to let that bunny play.



No comments: