Friday, June 27, 2014

The Big Return

It's been a while since I blogged.  Blogging used to be as natural as breathing and a daily part of life.  But life has a way of changing our priorities from time to time.  I have put writing aside for a period of time, and now I feel it's the right time to return to it.

So, with a new blog name - one that clearly states my intentions - I am ready to write.

I have been exploring different avenues for writing lately, and rather enjoying the freedom of not keeping to schedules or the demands of clients, but simply writing for myself and for the fun of it. I have joined a few sites and given each a try.  At some point, I may review those sites and relate my experiences with them. 

From time to time, I may share writings from my other sites.  I guess that in some ways I don't really know where I am going with this blog, but maybe you can read along.  It will be a surprise for both of us.  I hope it will.  I love surprises.

No comments: